Mark Terry

Sunday, May 01, 2011

THE FALLEN - $1.99


May 2, 2011
Hi Everyone!
In anticipation of the publication in hardcover of my 4th Derek Stillwater novel, THE VALLEY OF SHADOWS, my publisher, Oceanview Publishing, has made the 3rd Derek Stillwater novel, THE FALLEN, available on the Amazon Kindle for $1.99 for the months of May and June.

So, if you haven't read it and you want to and own a Kindle, now's a great opportunity. A second favor I have is for you to mention this on your blog, on your Facebook status, or Twitter if you're a user, and let people know. Let's see if with a little help my friends we can drive this sucker to the top of the bestseller lists.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jim said...

I've already got a dead tree edition of The Fallen -- but I got a Kindle for my birthday this past Friday -- and a few minutes ago I got the Kindle connected to my home wireless network, then went to Amazon and downloaded Devil's Pitchfork & Serpent's kiss -- my 1st two Kindle books.

Now I think it's time for lunch with Derek.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Thanks, Jim. Enjoy!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home