Mark Terry

Monday, February 21, 2011

Coming Soon

February 24, 2011
Coming soon to an e-book near you! Featuring:

A HARD LINE DRIVE TO WRONG by Jude Hardin

I DIED, I DID by Natasha Fondren

IDENTITY THEFT by Robert Weibezahl

LIVING ON THE BLOOD OF OTHERS by Betsy Dornbusch

INDIAN SUMMER by Lise McClendon

FLAT-FOOTED by Mark Terry

INTO STONE by Keith Snyder

MARIGOLD MOURNING by Merry Monteleone

LITTLE SIBERIA by Erica Orloff

A BREAK IN THE OLD ROUTINE by Simon Wood

WHEREBY IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE FREQUENTLY DELUDED AND DEFRAUDED by Mary Reed & Eric Mayer

PLUNDERED BOOTY by Travis Erwin

Cover art by Matt Elliott
Layout by Natasha Fondren

I will make another announcement with appropriate links when it becomes available, but quite likely by March 1st, give or take a couple days!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Eric Mayer said...

Just to tie in with your last entry...What is rewarding to me is getting some bit of writing I like out to an audience, so therefore this anthology is very rewarding. Thanks. What is not rewarding is trying to write something I don't like, simply because it seems like it might get published, or writing something I like with no way for anyone to read it.

10:24 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

So excited to be included in this project. I'm talking it up EVERYWHERE!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Aimlesswriter said...

Looks great, and what a cast of authors! I'm so excited I got a Kindle now. Let us know when it's coming out.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Yay! I'm still working on it. I had nothing on the plate when I wrote you, and then I suddenly got slammed. Which is a great thing, thank goodness!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way great cast of authors, can't wait to read it.

Scott(aka) Poetic_Fire

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home