Mark Terry

Monday, September 13, 2010

I Luv Y'all


September 13, 2010
I luv y'all, but I'm tired of blogging so I'm going on a hiatus until probably the end of September. I'm sure I'll be visiting your blogs and of course I need a 12-step program for my Facebook addiction (and talk about a useless little addiction at that), but as John Scalzi pointed out on his own blog today, I don't get paid to write here and when I get tired of it AND I don't get paid for it, there's a problem, so I'm taking a break. Just remember, I still luv yu.

Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger David Ebright said...

I'm developing a complex. Find cool blogs (like yours), make a few comments & the author goes on hiatus. Geez.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Jax,
In the immortal words of the Terminator: "I'll be back."

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home