Mark Terry

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Book 'Em, Marko!


June 23, 2010
For several years I reviewed books for various publications: The Armchair Detective, ForeWord Magazine, Mystery Scene Magazine, The Oakland Press. Then I stopped.

Many of the publishers and/or their PR people have kept me on their lists and send me books in hopes I will review them. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I don't. But I have no real review outlet and don't wish to go back to paid reviewing for a variety of reasons.

But...

In that this blog receives a hundred to two hundred or three hundred or more hits per day, if some publishers want me to mention their books and maybe review them at some point in time, sure, feel free to send them to me. Like today, I received:

RUNNING FROM THE DEVIL by Jamie Freveletti. I saw this book at the Phoenix airport a couple weeks ago and debated buying it, but instead opted for Lee Child's GONE YESTERDAY. And I made a mental note to look up this novel. And now I got it. Lucky dog, woof!

RUNNING DARK by Jamie Freveletti. Apparently the newest one.

And one that, due to my nonfiction reading quirks, I'm really interested in,


When I read them--and I will--I'll review them. & I might set up an interview with the author if I'm inspired to.

Cheers,
Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home