Mark Terry

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah, I'm alive

May 15, 2009
I've been absent lately because I'm cranking to complete a report by today and it looks like I'll make it. It's been roughly equivalent to writing about 20 magazine articles, give or take, and most of the writing occurred this week although the interviews were spread out over the last couple weeks. And I've got one more interview today, a company and PR guy I've been nagging for about 6 weeks.

So yes, I do plan to get back to Biz Leightner and all that other stuff. Soon.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica Orloff said...

WE MISS BIZ!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Adam Coronado said...

I feel your pain. I just started a company handbook, and the thing requires a bit of input from the contact (company mission statement, policies on discipline, etc.), and I still don't even have a name or website for the company. I e-mailed this guy on Monday for this information. Worse still, he's my uncle.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Honest, Erica, I haven't abandoned him.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Adam,
That's the worst. I had a gig blow up on me last summer when I demanded contact with the company I was writing website content for. The web person, I suspect, hadn't informed them she was subcontracting the content.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Adam Coronado said...

Mark,
Hoo, party foul on that lady!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home