Mark Terry

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Disney Chuckle


April 9, 2009

My wife and I are walking across one of the Disney parks (the happiest place on earth, which is why there are so many screaming children and stressed out parents) when we see a woman following her crying child, who is--like many little girls at Disney parks--dressed like a princess.

The woman snarls, "You are so high-maintenance!"

My wife and I look at each other and simultaneously say, "Well, maybe if you didn't dress her up like a princess."

We mentioned this story to one of the band directors who said, "If you create the monster you have to feed the monster."

Now, the lead band director, Jim, had his three daughters there--twins and a third, all under the age of 3 or 4, and we mentioned this story to him. He wasn't quite as amused, but he commented that he'd priced the Disney Princess Boutique experience and it cost $80 per child.

Okay, okay, I'm the father of sons. What can I say?

Cheers,
Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home