Mark Terry

Friday, March 06, 2009

Weird-Ass Day

March 6, 2009
Okay, I'm stuck in some sort of gear between low and idle. Partly because my mother-in-law died early this morning and partly because it's Friday and I've been very busy for a couple weeks and partly because I'm volunteering at a band festival from about 2:45 to 10:00 tonight and all day tomorrow from about 7:00 to 5:00.

So, here's a vital link to an old but fantastic and hilarious (but true) post about definitions of book deals from John Scalzi. Enjoy, if you can.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear this. The world ought to stop for awhile when these things happen but it never does. Take it as easy as possible.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Mark!

The world really ought to stop so we can process these things.

9:42 AM  
Blogger PokerBen said...

Sorry to hear that Mark. My condolences to you, your wife, and family.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I'm sorry for your family's loss. Take care, hope the festival helped a little.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home