Mark Terry

Monday, September 08, 2008

5 Words

September 8, 2008
Today, Erica Orloff notes that her daughter's teacher wanted her to pick 5 adjectives to describe her daughter. This is the sort of assignment from a teacher that makes me want to commit acts of violence, but she has a neat post about it and asks what your five adjectives would be.

I chose:

Moody.

Exasperating. (Yes, I would describe myself that way. God knows everyone who knows me or is related to me would probably agree).

Kind.

Responsible.

Bright. (I might have said smart or intelligent, but my views on intelligence probably need a blog post all their own).

How about you? Is my asking making you want to commit acts of violence?

Cheers,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami P said...

Yes and I have a gun so watch out. LOL

I think your answers pretty much mimmick any artistic mind. I'll give it a try on my blog though after I think about it a while. I don't want to rush into it and choose unwisely... does that make me anal? LOL (That would be my first word.)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

I'd love to hear your views on intelligence. I hope you'll do that post!

I'm pretty sure: loving, giving, creative, hard-working, ambitious.

As I said on Erica's blog, I'm not being modest when I say you can add "to a fault" to every single one of those!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Zoe Winters said...

I posted this on a meme on my livejournal, so people could tell me five adjectives they thought described me, then when they reposted the meme on their blog I returned the favor.

One of the adjectives one person used to describe me was: Defiant.

I like that.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home