Mark Terry

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Early BIrd, Or...


August 16, 2008
...a day in the life of a freelance writer (so far).

Yes, it's Saturday. Yes, last week I was on vacation. Vacations are funny things for self-employed people because you always end up paying for it later.

I've got a big project due on November 1. My goal is to have it done on September 1. Why? Well, first, I'd like to get it out of my hair. And second, I'd really like to get paid for it and sooner rather than later.

So, today...

7:00-get up, shower, eat breakfast

7:45--at my desk, writing

8:30--re-setting my router because the Internet's not working

8:35--back at my desk, writing

11:00--go grocery shopping with Leanne

12:30--unload and put away groceries

1:00--go out to Mexican restaurant for lunch. Eat too much.

2:00--back home. Screw around with the Internet for a while, blog.

2:45--take a 15-minute break before commencing upon the house cleaning

Glamorous, huh?

Cheers,
Mark Terry

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Orloff said...

My days are equally unglamorous.

:-)
E

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home