Mark Terry

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Working Like A Dog


July 6, 2008
Well, that picture would have worked out better if I could figure out how to rotate it on Blogger.

Anyway, I'll be heading up north for a few days on Higgins Lake (and Frodo will be headed to the Doggie Hotel--oooohhh noooo!) where I will be on vacation. Alas, yes, I'll be taking my laptop with me so I can check e-mail, because, God forbid I be out of touch for four days.

Thanks to the wonders of digital photography, I'll post some pictures of the lake for you.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoe Winters said...

Have fun! I think the doggie pic is adorable from that angle (unless you already figured out a way to flip it around and I'm seeing it like you intended it.) It looks like he's looking up out of a box.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Oh wonderful! Have a great time. I could use some camping on a lake. It's lonely without DH, though. :-( Maybe we'll go camping in November. Or not.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Aimlesswriter said...

What a face!
Have a great time by the lake!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home