Mark Terry

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Raw Emotion

April 30, 2008
I think as regular readers of this blog know, I'm a big fan of the guitar music of Don Ross. About a week or so ago this piece, called "No Goodbyes" appeared on YouTube and there was notice on it that it was in memory of his son. I checked out his website and saw that his 26-year-old son recently died of an accidental drug overdose.

I don't think it's entirely this that added depth and emotion to this song. I was struck by it the first time I heard. And it is, I think, probably my worst nightmare as well. My condolences and best wishes for Don and his family.



Mark Terry

1 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

God, that's a nightmare. Geeze, stuff like that just shouldn't happen. It just shouldn't. I mean it.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home