Mark Terry

Monday, April 02, 2007

Daydreamin'


April 2, 2007

Well, I've spent much of the day in a flurry of e-mails back-and-forth between one of my clients and a researcher for the government. I could swear, at times, that the government I was communicating with was for another country, because we didn't seem to be speaking the same language.


And, I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow, visiting my mother with my bro & sis. My mom's b-day is today, and if my math is correct, she's 80. Due to Alzheimer's, most of the time she's not really sure who I am, although she tries to fake it. It's pretty clear when she starts talking about her 12-year-old son Mark that she's not sure who she's talking to, though. Anyway...


I'm wishing I was in that picture, right about now.


Best,

Mark Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home