Mark Terry

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yeah, But Have Your Read These?

March 17, 2007
Yesterday I listed all those books. Now here are a few of my all-time favorites. Just a few. Have you read them? They're terrific.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

"I" is for Innocent by Sue Grafton

The Deal by Peter Lefcourt

To The Hilt by Dick Francis

Bag of Bones by Stephen King

Walking Shadow by Robert B. Parker

Small Vices by Robert B. Parker

Dr. Death by Jonathan Kellerman

Voodoo, Ltd. by Ross Thomas

Utopia by Lincoln Child

Decider by Dick Francis

I could go on and on, but these are the ones these are definitely some of my favorite books. There's a pretty high "fun" and "entertainment" factor to all of them.

Best,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Goodness! I've read all but two of those authors, and not a single book on your list. LOLOL ...

Good authors! I've never read Ross Thomas, but the title is intriguing! Must investigate!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

The late-Ross Thomas was a master. That's one of my favorites, but I also loved "The Fourth Durango," "Chinaman's Chance," "Out On The Rim" which was probably his masterpiece involving someone at in the government arranging for a Phillipino terrorist to stop terrorizing by paying him $5 million, only the people who are chosen to deliver it decide to steal the money themselves, "Ah, Treachery!" and, for the title if nothing else, "The Fools in Town are On Our Side."

4:05 PM  
Blogger ORION said...

OMG I adore Dick Francis.
He's terrific. Like Simenon there are no wasted words.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home